A Holiday Memory
December 6, 2012
521 E. Lawther Drive , Dallas, TX
One Thirty Productions presents A Holiday Memory, adapted from a short story by Truman Capote.
A Holiday Memory is based on Truman Capote’s boyhood Christmas in Alabama. His best friend is his elderly cousin Sook who is sure that Heaven is like looking at the stained glass windows at the First Baptist Church
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Lakewood Brewing Co. serves up tequila barrel-aged beers this weekend
- Check out the Dallas Arboretum's spring flowers for just $5
- Theater review: Come on into Echo Room, the temporary club in Bath House Cultural Center
- "Underground House" in East Dallas reduced to $870,000