December 6, 2012
601 East Plano Parkway , Plano, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off domestic drafts, wallaby darns and margaritas
- Genghis Grill: $2 domestics, $3 house wine, $2 wells
- Brazilian Cowboy: $2 drafts, $2.50 domestic longnecks, $2.95 10 ounce margaritas, $4 well drinks
- Brix Bar and Grill: $1 off drafts, liquor, and wines by the glass
- Shuck 'n Jive: $2 domestic drafts / $3 wells / $4 calls / $3.75 house wines / $5.50 premiums
See more events classified as:
- Cheap Trick, Kool and the Gang and Joan Jett to headline Wildflower fest in Richardson
- Theater review: Go see Out of Sterno in Rover Dramawerks' new Plano space
- Lockhart Smokehouse in Plano is open and smokin'
- Concert review: Willie Nelson keeps rolling, with Asleep at the Wheel joining him
- Theater review: Rehearsal for Murder! is a comedically griping case of whodunit