2nd Annual DFW Jingle Mingle
December 6, 2012
to 10 PM
1135 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
$55 - $95
Socialize with over 1,000 marketing, advertising, media, and communications professionals.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Walton Stout Band (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Charlie Palmer: $5 select cocktails; $3 Bud Light, Budweiser and Miller Light; $7 select wines by the glass
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $5 mojitos
- Campisi's: $2.50 domestics, $3.25 imports, $2.50 wine, $3 margaritas & wells
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff