2nd Annual DFW Jingle Mingle
December 6, 2012
to 10 PM
1135 S. Lamar St. , Dallas, TX
$55 - $95
Socialize with over 1,000 marketing, advertising, media, and communications professionals.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Walton Stout Band (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- City Tavern: $3 Cold Cordials
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas