Meadows Chorale and Perkins Seminary Singers
benefiting North Texas Food Bank
December 6, 2012
6001 Bishop Boulevard , Dallas, TX
The annual Advent/Christmas worship services in Perkins Chapel are a popular tradition going back more than five decades. The services reflect the liturgical context of the Advent season, the musical traditions of Perkins School of Theology and Meadows School of the Arts, and the multicultural environment of SMU. Choral and congregational music for the service comes from a wide variety of Western and global cultures.
FREE; In lieu of admission, the choirs request that a donation be made to the North Texas Food Bank through ntfb.org; food items may also be donated in person at the concert.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun