Gallery Talk: Geometric Showcase: Contemporary Galleries at the MADI
Arcadia Salon Discussion Series
December 6, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3109 Carlisle Street , Dallas, TX
Kevin and Cheryl Vogel of Valley House Gallery and Tommy Fitzpatrick of Holly Johnson along with curator Dan Pritchett will lead the discussion based on their work and influences.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: $4 small house margaritas, $7 jumbo house margaritas and $1 off beer
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.50 wells / $3.50 domestic longnecks
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre