Gallery Talk: Geometric Showcase: Contemporary Galleries at the MADI
Arcadia Salon Discussion Series
December 6, 2012
to 7:30 PM
3109 Carlisle St. , Dallas, TX
Kevin and Cheryl Vogel of Valley House Gallery and Tommy Fitzpatrick of Holly Johnson along with curator Dan Pritchett will lead the discussion based on their work and influences.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas / 1/2 priced bottles of wine
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger