DFW Auto Show
December 6, 2012
to 10 PM
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
$5 - $11
The 2012 DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth will run Dec. 6-9, 2012, at the Fort Worth Convention Center. For more than 50 years, the DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth has been a “must see” event where consumers are treated to the ideal opportunity to “kick some tires” and compare pricing of vehicles from almost every manufacturer, all under one roof. Auto Show attendees can also shop in the Allied Exhibit Area as well as the “Green” Exhibit area for eco-friendly products and services designed to reduce their carbon footprints.
$11 for adults ($8 in advance), $5 for senior citizens 65 and older, $5 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free. Cash only accepted at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Crossroads Lounge: $1 drafts, $2.50 longnecks, $2.75 wells
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun