DFW Auto Show
December 6, 2012
to 10 PM
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
$5 - $11
The 2012 DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth will run Dec. 6-9, 2012, at the Fort Worth Convention Center. For more than 50 years, the DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth has been a “must see” event where consumers are treated to the ideal opportunity to “kick some tires” and compare pricing of vehicles from almost every manufacturer, all under one roof. Auto Show attendees can also shop in the Allied Exhibit Area as well as the “Green” Exhibit area for eco-friendly products and services designed to reduce their carbon footprints.
$11 for adults ($8 in advance), $5 for senior citizens 65 and older, $5 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free. Cash only accepted at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs