A Tuna Christmas
December 7, 2012
It's Christmas in the third smallest town in Texas. Radio station OKKK news personalities Thurston Wheelis and Arles Struvie report on various Yuletide activities, including hot competition in the annual lawn display contest. In other news, voracious Joe Bob Lipsey's production of "A Christmas Carol" is jeopardized by unpaid electric bills. Many colorful Tuna denizens, some you will recognize from Greater Tuna and some appearing here for the first time, join in the holiday fun.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's rendition of Proof underwhelms
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up