Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 7, 2012
The DSO's beloved holiday tradition returns with an all new concert inspired by It's a Wonderful Life. Dazzling seasonal favorites are perfect for the entire family. Featuring the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, Christmas Celebration is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- Dream Cafe: Half off all bottles
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $2 off cocktails and wine / $2.50 domestic bottles / $3.50 imports / $3 wells
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July