Dallas Symphony Orchestra: Christmas Celebration
December 7, 2012
The DSO's beloved holiday tradition returns with an all new concert inspired by It's a Wonderful Life. Dazzling seasonal favorites are perfect for the entire family. Featuring the Dallas Symphony Chorus and Christmas Celebration Children's Choir, Christmas Celebration is the perfect way to ring in the holiday season.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night