Hard Nights Day
Beatles tribute band
December 7, 2012
5612 SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Hard Night's Day (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Genghis Grill: $2 wells, $3 house wines, $2 drafts, $3 Kirin, $2 domestics
- Half Shells Seafood Grill: $2 drafts, $2 domestic bottles
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- Mockingbird Taproom: $3 Texas Pints, $3 Wells, half-priced starters
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $4 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
See more events classified as:
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville