Pegasus Plaza Outdoor Market (CANCELED)
December 7, 2012
to 3 PM
1500 Main Street , Dallas, TX
The July 26 market has been canceled due to rain.
Please join us from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and enjoy this urban space filled with live music, neighbors, families, and downtown employees all shopping side by side for fresh food, handmade crafts, vintage goods and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Press Box Grill: $12 draft beer pitchers
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day