The Story: A Christmas Spectacular
December 7, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$25 - $75
Featuring Christmas carols as well as THE STORY, a musical journey from Genesis to Revelation. Featuring a full choir and orchestra with Casting Crowns' Mark Hall, Jeremy Camp, Natalie Grant, Matthew West, Nichole Nordeman, Selah, Rawsrvnt and author and pastor, Randy Frazee.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger