Dead Week Print Show
December 7, 2012
409 E. Sycamore St. , Denton, TX
$3 - $5
During Dead Week before college finals, students from P.A.N.T.S (the Printmakers Association Of North Texas Students) produce a show with a great lineup of musical performances. These shows are typically some of our biggest and most elaborate events of the year.
Art includes: limited edition show posters created by Taylor McClure and printed by Pan-Ector, music by Zorch, New Fumes, Summer Of Glaciers, Def Rain, and Ulnae.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $2 kamikaze's / $2.25 Coors Orginal drafts
- Hailey's: $1.50 wells and domestics
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Hailey's: $3.25 Jager blasters, $3.50 New Belgium beers, $1.75 texas tangos, $4 double Long Islands
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer
- Bowling For Soup records music video at Denton's Rockin' Rodeo
- Meet Dog Days of Denton's 2014 spokesdog