December 7, 2012
556 Hobson Lane , Denton, TX
$15 - $20
Enjoy the holiday season while running or walking through the neighborhood of South Lakes Park. Check-in will begin at 6:30 p.m., and the run and walk will begin at 7:30 p.m. The entry fee includes a T-shirt (sizes S-XL; $2 extra for an XXL), snacks, and beverages.
While you participate in Reindeer Romp, we will entertain your kids! From 7 to 8:30 p.m., activities will include a giant bounce house, face painting, and crafts. If the temperature falls below 38 degrees, we will not host the fun zone.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton