Dallas Marathon Health and Fitness Expo
December 7, 2012
to 6 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
The Dallas Marathon Health & Fitness Expo is a two-day event filled with 100+ vendors with merchandise, information and exhibits related to the running, fitness and health industry. The Expo is held in conjunction with the MetroPCS Dallas Marathon. Packet Pickup for all 25,000 runners is held at the Expo, bringing an expected crowd of 70,000+ over the two-day event. Admission to the Expo is free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Press Box Grill: $3 draft beer pints
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy