First Friday at the Modern
December 7, 2012
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
Performance by the Tom Reynolds Trio
Special cocktail: Rudolph's Revenge
The first Friday of each month, the Star-Telegram, the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and Café Modern team up to bring you live music and cocktails from 5 to 8 pm. Bring your friends to enjoy diverse live performances, cocktail selections, and the opportunity to dine in Café Modern by night.
A docent-led, twenty-minute tour of the galleries is available at 6:30 pm. The tour is free for Modern members and Star-Telegram Press Pass Holders.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Capital Bar: $2 off Scotch and wine
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 Jack Daniels, $4 Southern Comfort, $4 Tuaca Bombs
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Get it twisted: Indigo Yoga's summer challenge offers free classes, rewards