First Friday at the Modern
December 7, 2012
3200 Darnell Street , Fort Worth, TX
Performance by the Tom Reynolds Trio
Special cocktail: Rudolph's Revenge
The first Friday of each month, the Star-Telegram, the Modern Art Museum of Fort Worth, and Café Modern team up to bring you live music and cocktails from 5 to 8 pm. Bring your friends to enjoy diverse live performances, cocktail selections, and the opportunity to dine in Café Modern by night.
A docent-led, twenty-minute tour of the galleries is available at 6:30 pm. The tour is free for Modern members and Star-Telegram Press Pass Holders.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"