A Dallas Symphony Orchestra Family Christmas
December 8, 2012
Kids can enjoy the magic of the holidays with classic carols, favorite songs and a special visit from St. Nick! Join us for a winter wonderland of music and fun, and be sure to come early for lobby activities the whole family will enjoy, such as photos with Santa, an instrument petting zoo, holiday themed arts & crafts, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Mattito's (Coming Soon): $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre