December 8, 2012
to 10:30 AM
201 E. Jones St. , Lewisville, TX
Join Keith Lockhart as he guides visitors to the best birding locations at the Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area. Some of the best spots are not normally available to the public, outside of a scheduled tour. Birders of all skill levels are welcome, ages 10 and up. There is a $2 program fee for the bird walk, in addition to the regular gate fee ($5/person). Reservations are requested, but not required; call 972-219-7980.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Cobra Brewing Co. opened in Lewisville December 21
- Lewisville police investigate woman's death as murder
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days