December 8, 2012
to 10:30 AM
201 East Jones Street , Lewisville, TX
Join Keith Lockhart as he guides visitors to the best birding locations at the Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area. Some of the best spots are not normally available to the public, outside of a scheduled tour. Birders of all skill levels are welcome, ages 10 and up. There is a $2 program fee for the bird walk, in addition to the regular gate fee ($5/person). Reservations are requested, but not required; call 972-219-7980.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days
- Tamale eating competition returns to Lewisville's Western Days festival
- Theater review: Solo actress Sherry Etzel shines through her Bad Dates
- Homegrown suds will flow from Lewisville when Cobra Brewing opens in October
- Theater review: Ohlook's Fiddler on the Roof teeters between good and bad