December 8, 2012
201 East Jones Street , Lewisville, TX
Life at LLELA is always changing. Every season brings new animal signs, different blooms, or birds nesting, wintering, or winging their way north and south. Come explore with us on the Cicada Trail, the Cottonwood Trail, the Redbud Trail, or the Bittern Marsh Trail. All ages are welcome. There is a $2 program fee for the walk, in addition to the regular gate fee ($5/person). Reservations are requested, but not required; call 972-219-3930 or 972-219-7980.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days
- Tamale eating competition returns to Lewisville's Western Days festival
- Theater review: Solo actress Sherry Etzel shines through her Bad Dates
- Homegrown suds will flow from Lewisville when Cobra Brewing opens in October
- Theater review: Ohlook's Fiddler on the Roof teeters between good and bad