December 8, 2012
201 E. Jones St. , Lewisville, TX
Life at LLELA is always changing. Every season brings new animal signs, different blooms, or birds nesting, wintering, or winging their way north and south. Come explore with us on the Cicada Trail, the Cottonwood Trail, the Redbud Trail, or the Bittern Marsh Trail. All ages are welcome. There is a $2 program fee for the walk, in addition to the regular gate fee ($5/person). Reservations are requested, but not required; call 972-219-3930 or 972-219-7980.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Cobra Brewing Co. opened in Lewisville December 21
- Lewisville police investigate woman's death as murder
- Country artists Casey Donahew and Randy Rogers to headline Lewisville Western Days