Grand Tree Lighting Celebration
December 8, 2012
13350 Dallas Parkway , Suite 3080 , Dallas, TX
The Galleria Dallas tree, billed as the nation’s tallest indoor Christmas tree, features about 450,000 lights and more than 10,000 ornaments. On Nov. 23-24, ice-skating shows will feature U.S. Olympic champion Brian Boitano, national champions and local children as part of the Macy’s Grand Tree Lighting. Those shows and the others listed below will feature Missile Toes, an ice-skating, back-flipping Santa Claus, who’ll wow the audience with the fireworks that come out of his skates. Daily Illumination Celebrations will feature lights blinking along to holiday music.
Shows with Boitano, Missile Toes and others Nov. 23 at noon, Nov. 24 at 5 p.m. Additional Missile Toes shows Dec. 1, 8, 15 and 22 at 5 p.m.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Speeds Billiards & Games: $2.50 wells / $2 Bud Select pints
- Jarro Kafe: $3 domestic beer, $4 import beer, $4 frozen margarita
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $5 flavored cold sake
- Maximo Cocina Mexicana: $6 signature drinks / $5 house wines / $2.50 domestics / $3.25 imports / $4 20oz drafts / $4.25 wells / $4.25 calls
- Hibashi Teppan Grill & Sushi Bar: $2 domestic drafts / $3 select wells
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Want to buy Dallas ISD superintendent Mike Miles' home? You'll need $800,000
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine