December 8, 2012
Eat, drink, dance, and be merry, while some of the most talented musicians in DFW caress your ears and delight your hearts.
Tickets to the Winter Gala at 1900 Elm are $25.00 (pre-sale) and $35.00 after November 15th. Admission includes valet, cocktails, wine, hors d'oeuvres, and music.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.damonkclark.com/wintergala.html or call (214) 741-4210.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy