December 8, 2012
Eat, drink, dance, and be merry, while some of the most talented musicians in DFW caress your ears and delight your hearts.
Tickets to the Winter Gala at 1900 Elm are $25.00 (pre-sale) and $35.00 after November 15th. Admission includes valet, cocktails, wine, hors d'oeuvres, and music.
For more information or to purchase tickets visit www.damonkclark.com/wintergala.html or call (214) 741-4210.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July