December 8, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Mattito's: $2 draft beer, $3.99 margaritas, free appetizers
- Dream Cafe: Half off all European bottle wines
- Saint Ann Restaurant & Bar: $3 Texas beers, $5 Texas liquors
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers