A Christmas Carol
December 8, 2012
3636 Turtle Creek Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$15 - $60
Dallas Theater Center is delighted to present Dickens’ classic tale, A Christmas Carol, at the historic Kalita Humphreys Theater. DTC Associate Artistic Director Joel Ferrell will direct and choreograph this festive holiday story of redemption and forgiveness that has become a holiday tradition for DTC and for theater-goers across North Texas. This year marks the eighth and final season for this version of A Christmas Carol.
A Christmas Carol begins previews on Tuesday, November 20 at 7:30pm with a Pay-What-You-Can performance. Any unsold tickets to the PWYC performance will be available for purchase at the Kalita Humphreys box office the night of the show.
DTC’s Stay Late program will take place after each performance. Patrons will have the opportunity to engage with artists, learn about the production and share insights about the play in a lively discussion.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Komali: $2 mimosas / $5 premium bloody marys / $5 margaritas
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Concert review: Meyerson transformed into Bourbon Street with Preservation Hall Band's Christmas show
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014