December 8, 2012
A family musical about the colorful and diverse history that shaped the wild wild west. A young man sets out to avenge his father's death and save the family farm by joining a trail ride and winning a bull-riding contest. Along the way he meets a cast of characters that helped to tame the west.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- T&P Tavern: $3 domestics, $3.75 well drinks, 20% off bottles of wine
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
See more events classified as:
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun