December 8, 2012
3000 Grapevine Mills , Grapevine, TX
$15 - $19
Scuba Santa and his elf are back, and ready to take the plunge to entertain you amongst the fish and sharks in SEA LIFE Aquarium’s 145,000-gallon tank. Find out whether Scuba Santa thinks you’ve been naughty or nice this year. Scheduled dives occur at 2 p.m. on Wednesday, December 5, 12 and 19; and Saturday, December 8, 15 and 22.
Admission is $19 for adults, $15 for children ages 3 to 12.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Big Racks BBQ: $2 domestic pints, $3 wells, $6 premiums, $6 domestic pitchers
- Big Racks BBQ: $4 Patron Silver and Jagermeister shots
- Uncle Buck's Brewery & Steakhouse: $2.50 pints, $2.50 wells, $4.50 glass of house wine
- Love & War in Texas: $1 off all drinks
- Theater review: The spirit of NOLA flows through the characters of A Streetcar Named Desire
- Theater review: Always A Bridesmaid follows four life-long friends down the aisle in a raucous romantic comedy
- Photos: Tasty treats and local eats at the Coppell Farmers Market
- Mercedes from Glee to be at BlissDom conference in Grapevine
- Theater review: Runway Theatre's The Full Monty unzips uproarious, in-your-face comedy