December 8, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
New Yorker Janis Ian wrote her first song at 12, released the controversial hit “Society’s Child” at 15 and took a break at 18 to consider a career as a veterinarian. Janis chose music and returned with the Stars album in 1973 and went on to cover the decade with number one records worldwide.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: $3 pints
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July