December 8, 2012
2403 Flora St. , Dallas, TX
New Yorker Janis Ian wrote her first song at 12, released the controversial hit “Society’s Child” at 15 and took a break at 18 to consider a career as a veterinarian. Janis chose music and returned with the Stars album in 1973 and went on to cover the decade with number one records worldwide.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Idle Rich Pub: $3 mimosas by the glass / $7 mimosas by the carafe / $3 Red Stellas, Bloody Marys and Greyhounds
- Hully & Mo Restaurant & Tap Room (Closed): $3 Bloody Marys / $2 mimosas
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre