December 8, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
New Yorker Janis Ian wrote her first song at 12, released the controversial hit “Society’s Child” at 15 and took a break at 18 to consider a career as a veterinarian. Janis chose music and returned with the Stars album in 1973 and went on to cover the decade with number one records worldwide.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- July Alley: $1 domestic beers
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 Enchanted Rock Bloody Marys / $5 Penguin Piss
- Tate's: $5 Rye Manhattan, $5 Chimay White, $5 Chandon Rose Sparkling
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million