Relics of the Buddha
December 8, 2012
to 7 PM
1501 Pipeline Road East , Bedford, TX
A collection of sacred relics of the Buddha and other Buddhist masters will be on exhibit at the Palyul Changchub Dhargyayling Meditation and Study Center, in Bedford, Texas, December 7, 8 and 9, 2012. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Artisan Theater Company's production of 42nd Street draws you in and lifts you up
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford's They're Playing Our Song toe-taps its way into hearts
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater doesn't shy from the emotions in The Hiding Place
- Theater review: From Kansas to the Big Apple, follow a dreamer in Thoroughly Modern Millie
- Theater review: Onstage in Bedford pulls out a good ol' English farce with Charley's Aunt