Relics of the Buddha
December 8, 2012
to 7 PM
1501 Pipeline Road East , Bedford, TX
A collection of sacred relics of the Buddha and other Buddhist masters will be on exhibit at the Palyul Changchub Dhargyayling Meditation and Study Center, in Bedford, Texas, December 7, 8 and 9, 2012. The exhibit is free and open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater brings Jane Austen back to life with Emma
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater pays a rocking tribute to a '50s great in The Buddy Holly Story
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances
- Theater review: The Civil War at Artisan serves up a musical tapestry and visual feast