Breakfast with Santa
December 8, 2012
to 11 AM
650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway , Dallas, TX
$22.99 - $29.99
Join Santa for breakfast at the Zoofari Food Court and share your wish list with the jolly old elf. Kids can enjoy a variety of holiday craft stations. Price includes all-day admission to the Zoo, parking for one vehicle, breakfast buffet, visit with Santa, age appropriate Christmas crafts, and freshly baked cookie decorating (plenty of icing and toppings to choose from). Advanced reservations are required. Reservations are taken until Wednesday, December 5th. For more information or to make reservations, call 469.554.7470 or email SSA@DallasZoo.com. Event starts with a breakfast buffet at 9:00 a.m. Activities will start at 9:30 a.m.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The year in mess-ups: Blooper reel from The Dallas Morning News' video room
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day