Breakfast with Santa
December 8, 2012
to 11 AM
650 South R.L. Thornton Freeway , Dallas, TX
$22.99 - $29.99
Join Santa for breakfast at the Zoofari Food Court and share your wish list with the jolly old elf. Kids can enjoy a variety of holiday craft stations. Price includes all-day admission to the Zoo, parking for one vehicle, breakfast buffet, visit with Santa, age appropriate Christmas crafts, and freshly baked cookie decorating (plenty of icing and toppings to choose from). Advanced reservations are required. Reservations are taken until Wednesday, December 5th. For more information or to make reservations, call 469.554.7470 or email SSA@DallasZoo.com. Event starts with a breakfast buffet at 9:00 a.m. Activities will start at 9:30 a.m.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sample 150 craft beers from local homebrewers at Oak Cliff's Brew Riot
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her:
- Dallas-based Pecan Lodge is Texas Monthly's second-best barbecue joint, sort of