Mesquite Symphonic Band: Christmas Classics
December 8, 2012
to 8 PM
1527 N. Galloway Ave. , Mesquite, TX
The Mesquite Symphonic Band, under the direction of Dale Y. Coates, will perform a holiday concert on Saturday, December 8, 2012, at 7:00 p.m.
The holiday concert will feature Christmas classics that include “The Nutcracker Suite” by Peter Tchaikovsky arranged by Paul Lavender, “Silent Night” by Jay Dawson, “White Christmas” by Irving Berlin arranged by John Moss, and “Sleigh Ride” by Leroy Anderson, along with other selections.
Special guests for this evening’s concert will include the hand bell choir from First Baptist Church of Dallas, vocalist Cathy Bolton, and pianist Benjamin Boone.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Mesquite troupe gives rough-around-the-edges performance of Steel Magnolias
- Tour historic Mesquite with four-legged friends at city's Bark in Park
- Mesquite Rodeo GM says infamous "Obama clown" could appear during closing weekend
- Mesquite police investigating 18-year-old who died in jail
- Mesquite tackles child hunger crisis with Lunch Buddies program