DFW Auto Show
December 8, 2012
to 10 PM
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
$5 - $11
The 2012 DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth will run Dec. 6-9, 2012, at the Fort Worth Convention Center. For more than 50 years, the DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth has been a “must see” event where consumers are treated to the ideal opportunity to “kick some tires” and compare pricing of vehicles from almost every manufacturer, all under one roof. Auto Show attendees can also shop in the Allied Exhibit Area as well as the “Green” Exhibit area for eco-friendly products and services designed to reduce their carbon footprints.
$11 for adults ($8 in advance), $5 for senior citizens 65 and older, $5 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free. Cash only accepted at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"