DFW All-Stars: A ‘50s and ‘60s Rock and Roll Christmas
December 8, 2012
All of your favorite holiday classics performed 50s-60s style. A little ho-ho-ho mixed with Elvis, Doo Wop and Motown. Throw in comedy bits saluting great TV couples of the time and you have the perfect way to usher in the holidays.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- BoomerJack's Grill & Bar: $2 Domestic Pints, $3 Domestic Pilsners, $3 Well Drinks, $2 U Call it! (Crown & Down)
- The Ginger Man: Pint Night: Buy the beer, keep the glass (until they're gone)
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally