DFW Lab Rescue
December 8, 2012
to 4 PM
2800 Routh Street , #140 , Dallas, TX
Join DFW Lab Rescue for a benefit featuring wine and cheese. Ten percent of the profits will go to the group. Bring your four-legged friends, and enjoy the outdoor patio.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Cyclone Anaya's Mexican Kitchen: half-price bottles of wine
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger