December 8, 2012
to 7 PM
1001 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
KwanzaaFest is a free, two-day festival held in Fair Park. Family friendly activities and services include mini-concerts with local singers, dancers and performers; a variety of vendors; dedicated children's activities; health screenings; and more. KwanzaaFest takes place Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. in the Automobile Building, 1010 First Ave.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy