December 8, 2012
to 7 PM
1001 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
KwanzaaFest is a free, two-day festival held in Fair Park. Family friendly activities and services include mini-concerts with local singers, dancers and performers; a variety of vendors; dedicated children's activities; health screenings; and more. KwanzaaFest takes place Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. in the Automobile Building, 1010 First Ave.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger