Dallas Marathon Health and Fitness Expo
December 8, 2012
to 5 PM
650 S. Griffin St. , Dallas, TX
The Dallas Marathon Health & Fitness Expo is a two-day event filled with 100+ vendors with merchandise, information and exhibits related to the running, fitness and health industry. The Expo is held in conjunction with the MetroPCS Dallas Marathon. Packet Pickup for all 25,000 runners is held at the Expo, bringing an expected crowd of 70,000+ over the two-day event. Admission to the Expo is free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Pastime Tavern: Cheap Beer Night: $1.50 Lonestar, Pearl, and Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- City Tavern: $3 Domestic Bottles
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling