Lone Star State Classic Dog Shows
December 8, 2012
2100 Stemmons Freeway , Dallas, TX
Free - $8
The Lone Star State Classic is a four day dog show event that occurs twice each year (July and December). The LSSC is comprised of three regional dog clubs – Greater Collin Kennel Club, Texas Kennel Club, and Trinity Valley Kennel Club. Each club is a member of the American Kennel Club. As the Lone Star State Classic, these three clubs have made a commitment to the region to provide the general public and the dog community throughout the world an opportunity to attend a major dog show event in the Dallas area. We hope you enjoy the Lone Star State Classic Dog Shows.
Tickets may be purchased at the door at the Dallas Market Hall during the event. There are no advance tickets available. Just come to the show and buy your tickets at the door.
General Admission for adults is $8.00, for children 5 to 12 $5.00, under 5 is free.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Grapevine Bar: $2.50 well liquor mixed drinks, $3 domestic beer, $3 frozen drinks, $3 house wine, $3.50 premium liquor mixed drinks, $3.50 import beer
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Asador: Taco Tuesdays: $6 Select Margaritas, $15 Tequila Family Flights
- Meddlesome Moth: $4 select draft beers, $6 wine by the glass
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015