Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 8, 2012
to 10 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Shuck N' Jive: $1.25 drafts
- Snuffer's Restaurant and Bar: $1 Coors original, $2 Coors Light, Miller Light and Shiner Bock draft, $2 frozen margaritas and $2 strawberry daquiries
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- Twin Peaks: $1 off draft beers and wells
- Outback Steakhouse: $1 off everything except premium wine
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously