Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 8, 2012
to 10 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Memphis: $1 off mixed drinks, $2.50 domestics and longnecks
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $3 tall Domestics, $3 Absolute Vodka drinks, $3 Captain Morgan drinks, $3 Jack Daniels drinks, $4 tall Imports, $5 tall Craft Beers, $3 Select Appetizers
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius