Strolling Holiday Carolers
December 8, 2012
to 10 PM
14655 Dallas Parkway , Dallas, TX
Victorian era costumed carolers will serenade diners with dinner reservations.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina: $3 margaritas
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill: $5 signature martinis, house margaritas, and monthly infusions; $5 select wines by the glass; $1 off premium well drinks
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $1 off margaritas
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine