December 9, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
- Primebar: Half-price select bottles of wine
- Primebar: $3 domestic beer, $4 wells, $6 house wine, half-off selected appetizers
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre