December 9, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Thursday, October 31, Halloween night, the performance will be a sing-along show.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $1 off all drinks
- Blackfriar Pub: $1 off all draughts
- Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen: $3 Shiner, $2.50 Bud Light, $4.95 margaritas, $4.95 hurricanes / $4.95 dozen cold boiled shrimp
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling