Toy drive benefit show
December 9, 2012
2624 Commerce Street , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Speedtrucker (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas,
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million