Toy drive benefit show
December 9, 2012
2624 Commerce St. , Dallas, TX
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Speedtrucker (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Double Wide: $3 you-call-its
- Adair's Saloon: Dom./Prem. cans - $2.50/$3, Dom./Prem. drafts - $2.50/$4, Dom./Prem. pitchers - $8/$11, Wells - $3
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger