North Pole Express 2012
December 9, 2012
to 5 PM
709 South Main Street , Grapevine, TX
Ride the rails with your family aboard the North Pole Express. See the magic of the season unfold as children of all ages and adults alike experience this classic Grapevine event. This approximately one hour expanded experience with added activities includes a ride on a historic train, pre-boarding holiday fun, Santa, journey through the Christmas tree maze, ornament making, caroling and more. Don’t forget to wear your special Christmas pajamas.
Tickets are $18 per person. Children 2 and under can sit on an adult’s lap, but must have a complimentary ticket to board. The North Pole Express runs November 23, 24, 25 and 30 and December 1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22 and 23. Times vary. Check the website.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Main Event Entertainment (Grapevine): $2 pints / $3 highballs / $3 margaritas / $3 select wines / $4 Red Bull bombs / $5 Puckertinis
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $4 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Coors Lite
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $1 off 34oz mugs, $1 off Seriously Fresh Margaritas
- Pluckers Wing Bar: $3 Pluckers Specialty Drinks (Including Seriously Fresh Margarita, Pluckers Lemonade, and Toxic Tea), $4 Mother Plucker (34 oz) Mugs of Bud Light
- Press Box Grill: $2 domestic draft pints, $3 premium draft pints, $3 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $3.50 premium bottles, $4 glasses of wine, $8 domestic draft pitchers, $12 premium draft pitchers
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy
- Grapevine shop hosts royal baby watch party