Christmas Lights, Chocolate and Wine Tour
December 9, 2012
Sit back with friends or a special person as you explore the lights of Highland Park and Kessler Park, as well as a few chocolate stops along the way. Price includes bus transportation, hot chocolate or coffee, wine and treats at 2-3 chocolate establishments. For more information, visit www.dallasbychocolate.com or call 972-814-5997.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $3.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.75 Tito's Handmade Vodka / $2.75 select drafts
- Baboush: $5 signature sexy drinks
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Knox Street Pub and Grill: $1.50 PBR pints / $3 drafts / $3 wells / $3 domestic bottles
- The Mint: $3 house wines, $3 beers
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre