DFW Auto Show
December 9, 2012
to 6 PM
1201 Houston Street , Fort Worth, TX
$5 - $11
The 2012 DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth will run Dec. 6-9, 2012, at the Fort Worth Convention Center. For more than 50 years, the DFW Auto Show in Fort Worth has been a “must see” event where consumers are treated to the ideal opportunity to “kick some tires” and compare pricing of vehicles from almost every manufacturer, all under one roof. Auto Show attendees can also shop in the Allied Exhibit Area as well as the “Green” Exhibit area for eco-friendly products and services designed to reduce their carbon footprints.
$11 for adults ($8 in advance), $5 for senior citizens 65 and older, $5 for children 6 to 12 years old; children 5 and under admitted free. Cash only accepted at the door.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Malone's Pub: $3 imports / $3 domestics
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Photos: Fort Worth Zoo welcomes two new animals
- Art review: Elvis at 21 delves into the puzzling nature of sex appeal, charisma, and intimacy
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs