Craft and Cocktails: A Winter Tasting
December 9, 2012
to 8 PM
901 W. Vickery Blvd. , Fort Worth, TX
Texas Toast Culinary Tours and Fort Worth Foodie magazine will showcase food and whiskey pairings from Fort Worth’s Lanny Lancarte II and Firestone & Robertson Distilling Co. for one special evening called Craft and Cocktails: A Winter Tasting.
Lancarte will create four fresh and highly innovative dishes to be enjoyed with each of four specially crafted, complimentary F&R whiskey cocktails. For guests wanting other locally crafted adult beverages, Times Ten Cellars will pour complimentary samples of its wines and Rahr & Sons Brewing will offer its winter beers in complimentary tastings.
Tickets, which are limited and will include food and entertainment (drinks are complimentary), are $75 each; purchase online at www.texastoastculinarytours.com. Valet parking will be available at the event.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
See more events classified as:
- Lewisville resident learned a unique skill during Marine service — liquor distillation
- Theater review: Superior Donuts in Lewisville is smart and consistent
- Restaurant review: Seven Mile Cafe's numerous pancake options will blow you away
- Flower Mound boy admitted to sending bomb threat
- Dogs rescued from burning Flower Mound house