4th Annual Toys for Tots Toy Drive Party
December 9, 2012
to 5 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Featuring tons of free attractions for families from bounce houses, face painters, sketch artists, stilt walkers, entertainers and performances, arts and crafts, food and drinks and more. Free to the public when you bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Red Hot & Blue: $3 drafts, $3.50 premium drinks
- Park Tavern: $3 margaritas, $5 Coronita buckets, $2 tacos
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Purple Cow’s only remaining D-FW restaurant is now closed
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Restaurant review: At True Food Kitchen, healthy food can actually taste good
- Tom Thumb in Highland Park Village is closing