4th Annual Toys for Tots Toy Drive Party
December 9, 2012
to 5 PM
8687 North Central Expressway , Dallas, TX
Featuring tons of free attractions for families from bounce houses, face painters, sketch artists, stilt walkers, entertainers and performances, arts and crafts, food and drinks and more. Free to the public when you bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate to Toys for Tots.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Park Tavern: $3 domestic bottles, $3 Texas drafts, $3 well drinks, $3 house wines, $3 margaritas, $3 off Tavern Plates
- Nai Bar & Grill: $3 apple martinis, $3 wells & $2 beer
- Sherlock's Pub: $2 select domestic drafts, $2.25 premium domestic drafts, $2 wells, $2.50 house wine, $2.50 select calls, $3 super calls, $7 select domestic pitchers, $8 premium domestic pitchers
- Dave & Buster's: $1 off house wines by the glass, $1 off 22 oz. drafts, half-priced cocktails
- Kona Grill: $4 margaritias for ladies & $5 for guys / $5 cosmos / $7.50 sake bombs / $6 sake bottles / $3.50 Bud Light drafts / $4 Sam Adams / $5 select wines
- zOMG squee: One Direction pop-up store will open in Dallas
- Angelika screens LGBT documentary The OUT List on Thursday
- Mark Cuban gives SMU $100K to study "flopping" problem in NBA
- Photos: Peek inside Dallas filmmaker Quin Mathews’ 1950s-era childhood home
- Summer at Seasons 52 means not wasting away again in No-Eatingville