Holly Jolly Houses
December 9, 2012
to 4 PM
1600 Gendy St. , Fort Worth, TX
$10 - $14
Create a fun holiday structure out of non-traditional materials. The result is an un-gingerbread house, worthy of any mantle piece. In the Inventor Studio at Dec. 7 2-5 pm, Dec. 8 11 am-4 pm, and Dec. 9 Noon-4 pm. Participation in this activity is included with paid exhibits admission and limited to age 8 and older (with an adult) on a first-come first-served basis, while supplies last.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Lola's: $2.25 Wells and Domestics
- Lucky Strike Lanes and Lounge: $2 Domestic Drafts, $3 Wells, $4 House Wines
- Ye Olde Bull & Bush: $1 off pints, $1 off bottled beers
- Capital Bar: $2 off Scotch and wine
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally