December 9, 2012
to 6 PM
1001 First Avenue , Dallas, TX
KwanzaaFest is a free, two-day festival held in Fair Park. Family friendly activities and services include mini-concerts with local singers, dancers and performers; a variety of vendors; dedicated children's activities; health screenings; and more. KwanzaaFest takes place Saturday 10 a.m.-7 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-6 p.m. in the Automobile Building, 1010 First Ave.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday