A Christmas Story
December 10, 2012
Ralphie, a young boy growing up in the '40's, dreams of owning a Red Rider BB gun. He sets out to convince the world this is the perfect gift. But along the way, he runs into opposition from his parents, his teacher, and even good 'ol Santa Claus himself.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2 domestic draft pints, $3 premium draft pints, $3 domestic bottles, $3 wells, $3.50 premium bottles, $4 glasses of wine, $8 domestic draft pitchers, $12 premium draft pitchers
- Big Fish Seafood Grill & Bar: $2 domestic bottle or draft beers, $3 house wine & well drinks
- Skybar Grapevine: 1/2 priced appetizers and drinks
- Tap-In Grill and Pub: $2.50 domestics / $3 Shiner Bock / $3.50 wells / $3.50 house wines
- Back Porch Grill & Tavern: $1.50 drafts, $2 wells, domestics & wine, $4.50 frozen margaritas
- Theater review: Leading Ladies serves gold diggers, plot twists and consecutive laughs on a silver spoon
- Del Frisco's Grille in Southlake opened just before the New Year
- Video: Slabs of ice rapidly slide off Great Wolf Lodge
- Theater review: Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson will make you love leather pants
- Theater review: Runway Theatre plays Talking Pictures as a sincere drama with a dash of comedy