Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Cold Turkey
December 11, 2012
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales) continues Season 2 on Tuesday, December 11th at 7:30pm at The McKinney Avenue Contemporary with stories on the theme “Cold Turkey.”
Featuring seven different points of view, “Cold Turkey” highlights include a gut-wrenching tale of young woman falling under the intoxicating power of heroin then quitting cold turkey, a vibrant woman’s addiction to risk and how her failing marriage clipped her wings, and a wild romp of a tale of a family Thanksgiving gathering gone hysterically wrong.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre