Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Cold Turkey
December 11, 2012
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Ave. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales) continues Season 2 on Tuesday, December 11th at 7:30pm at The McKinney Avenue Contemporary with stories on the theme “Cold Turkey.”
Featuring seven different points of view, “Cold Turkey” highlights include a gut-wrenching tale of young woman falling under the intoxicating power of heroin then quitting cold turkey, a vibrant woman’s addiction to risk and how her failing marriage clipped her wings, and a wild romp of a tale of a family Thanksgiving gathering gone hysterically wrong.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- JR's Bar & Grill: $4.25 wells / $4.25 domestic longnecks
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Snookie's Bar & Grill: $3 wells, $3 Bud Light drafts, $3 domestic bottles
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger