Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales): Cold Turkey
December 11, 2012
to 9 PM
3120 McKinney Avenue , Dallas, TX
$15 - $20
Oral Fixation (An Obsession with True Life Tales) continues Season 2 on Tuesday, December 11th at 7:30pm at The McKinney Avenue Contemporary with stories on the theme “Cold Turkey.”
Featuring seven different points of view, “Cold Turkey” highlights include a gut-wrenching tale of young woman falling under the intoxicating power of heroin then quitting cold turkey, a vibrant woman’s addiction to risk and how her failing marriage clipped her wings, and a wild romp of a tale of a family Thanksgiving gathering gone hysterically wrong.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- JR's Bar & Grill: $2.25 mimosas
- Bread Winners Cafe and Bakery: $1 off all wine, beer and cocktails
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- The Rosewood Mansion on Turtle Creek: half-price specialty cocktails, beer and glasses of wine
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reigns as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu