The Big Movie at the Magnolia: A Star is Born
December 11, 2012
3699 McKinney Ave. , Ste 100 , Dallas, TX
$8 - $10
The Big Movie at the Magnolia presented by D FrontRow presents the Judy Garland 1954 classic “A Star is Born”. Directed by George Cukor and also starring James Mason.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Mint: $7 Mango Martini, $7 Honey Lime Soda
- Uptown Pub: $3 Up-ritas / $2.50 domestics / $4.50 wells
- Village Burger Bar: $1 off all bottled beer; $2 off all cocktails, wine and drafts
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- Dude. Granada books Big Lebowski's Jeff Bridges for concert in April
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers