Holiday Tales Jamboree Ten-Minute Play Festival
December 11, 2012
1409 South Lamar Street , Dallas, TX
Written by local playwrights, each holiday play in the festival shares messages of hope, joy and possibility.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells, $2 drafts / 1/2 off appetizers
- Absinthe Lounge: $2 drafts, $3 wells, $4 calls, $5 martinis
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day