December 12, 2012
2500 Victory Avenue , Dallas, TX
$19.50 - $109.50
BATMAN LIVE is a 15 million dollar stage production with an original story featuring a 43 strong cast of actors and circus trained acrobats, a 3D Gotham City landscape, a bespoke symphonic score, custom-built state-of-the-art stage, a 100 foot bat-shaped LED video wall, pyrotechnics and the impressive Batmobile, designed especially for the show by legendary racing car designer Professor Gordon Murray.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday